§ 1. PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal information provided by the Customer is processed by the Seller (ie SCAPOL Sp. Z oo,
with registered office in Czestochowa 42-271, Kopalniana 10, Poland, entered in the Register of
Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, District Court in Częstochowa, VII Commercial
Division National Court Register under KRS number 0000137027, with a share capital of 50 000
PLN) which is the administrator of personal data.
2. The scope of personal data being processed is determined by the scope supplemented by the
Customer and then sent to the Seller using the appropriate form, data. Your personal data
processing may involve your e-mail address, first and last name, telephone number, home
address, and IP address of your computer.
3. Personal data of Customers will be processed for: (a) the implementation of the law, (b) the
creation of an Account, the execution of the Order, the provision of services by electronic means,
the processing of complaints and other actions indicated in the Regulations, (c) the sales and
promotional activities of the Seller.
4. Personal data is voluntary, but the lack of consent for the processing of personal data marked as
mandatory will prevent the Seller from performing services and performing the Seller's Sales
5. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in the case referred to in para. 3 lit. (A) is a
statutory authorization to process the data necessary for lawful purposes, and in the case
referred to in paragraph 3 lit. (B) and (c), this is the statutory processing mandate necessary for
the performance of the contract where the data subject is a party to it or where necessary to take
action before the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject or on a voluntary
basis Customer's consent.
6. Personal data of Customers may be entrusted for processing only for the purpose of fulfilling the
Sales Agreements and Electronic Services Agreements by the Seller, the hosting company, the
accounting service provider for the Seller and the courier company. Personal data collected by
the Seller may also be made available to the appropriate governmental authorities at their request
under applicable law, or other persons and entities, in cases provided for by law.
7. The disclosure of personal data to unauthorized entities pursuant to this Policy may only be
effected by prior consent of the Data Client.
8. Customers have the right to control the processing of data relating to them contained in data files,
and in particular the right to:
A) access to their personal data, supplement and correct data by submitting such request to the
B) demanding temporary or permanent stopping or removal of their processing if they are
incomplete, outdated, inaccurate or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer
necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected,
C) object to the processing of their personal data - in cases provided for by law - and the right to
demand removal if they become unnecessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
9. If Seller receives a message about Customer's use of a service provided by electronic means not
in accordance with the Terms and Conditions or with applicable regulations (prohibited use),
Seller may process Customer personal data to the extent necessary to establish Customer's
10. The service may store http requests in connection with which some information may be stored in
the server log files, including the IP address of the computer from which the query was made,
client station name - http protocol identification, if possible, date and system time The number of
bytes sent by the server, the URL of the page previously visited by the Client, if the Customer
entered the link, information about the browser, the error information that occurred during the
execution of the http transaction. Logs may be collected as a material for the proper
administration of the Store. Information is only available to persons authorized to administer the
IT system. Log files can be analyzed to generate store traffic statistics and errors. A summary of
such information does not identify the Client.
§ 2. SAFETY INFORMATION
1. The Seller shall use technical and organizational means to protect the personal data processed
for the risks and the categories of data subject to protection, and in particular the technical and
organizational security of the data prior to their being made available to unauthorized persons,
unauthorized retrieval, processing in violation of the law and alteration, loss, damage or
destruction including SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificates are used. The collection of your
personal data stored on a secure server and data also protect the internal procedures of the
Seller in the area of personal data processing and information security policy.
2. To sign in to your Account, you must provide a login and password. To ensure an adequate level
of security, the account password exists only in the encrypted form in the Store. In addition,
registration and login to your account is done in a secure https connection. Communication
between the client and the server is encrypted using SSL.
3. The seller also points out that the use of the Internet and electronic services may involve specific
information and communication risks such as the presence and behavior of online worms,
spyware or malware, including computer viruses, as well as the possibility of being exposed. For
cracing or phishing (catching passwords), and more. To obtain detailed and professional
information on Internet safety, the Seller recommends that they seek information from those who
specialize in such IT services.
§ 3. COOKIES
of information that are stored on a Customer's device through the Store, typically containing
information that is consistent with the intended purpose of the file used by the customer to use
the Store - typically the site address, date of posting, expiration date, unique number, and
additional information consistent with the store.
2. The Seller uses two types of Cookies: sessions that are deleted permanently with the end of the
Client's browser session and persistent, which remain after the browser session on the Client's
device until they are deleted.
3. Based on Cookies, both session and persistent, it is not possible to determine the identity of the
Client. The Cookies mechanism does not allow you to download any personal data.
4. Shop Cookies are safe for the Client's device, in particular, they do not allow viruses or other
software to enter the device.
5. Files generated directly by the Shop can not be read by other services. External Cookies (ie,
Cookies placed by Reseller Partners) may be read by an external server.
6. The customer may disable Cookies storage on their device, as directed by the browser
manufacturer, but may make some or all of the features of the Store inaccessible.
7. The Seller uses its own Cookies for the following purposes: Customer authentication in the Store
and maintenance of the Customer's session; store configuration and page customization to
customer preferences, such as: recognition of the Customer's device, memorization of the
settings selected by the Customer; ensuring data security and the use of the Store; analytics and
audience research; provision of advertising services.
8. Seller uses External Cookies for the following purposes: Generate anonymous statistics to
optimize the usefulness of the Store through analytical tools like Google Analytics; Use interactive
features through social networking sites: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and Instagram.
9. The customer can change Cookies preferences at any time by specifying the storage conditions,
browser settings, or configuration of the service. The customer can also manually delete the
Cookies stored on his device at any time, according to the browser manufacturer's instructions.
10. Detailed information about Cookies is available in the web browser settings that the Customer
11. To prevent data from being processed by Google, please download and install
the browser plugin is available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.